unlike many other social media platforms, LinkedIn is by and large a professional networking platform. People come here to develop skills, get educated, and be informed about industry trends. This is important when managing the presence of your business on LinkedIn.
When running a company LinkedIn page you have to work your way through these page domains to maximize the business potential this platform offers:
- Page optimization,
- Top-notch content,
- Well-established relationship with the audience.
We will now delve into each segment while learning to reach the optimal visibility of your LinkedIn business page utilizing different tools, tips and tricks.
Company page optimization
Make an effort to optimize your company’s LinkedIn page, and you will open a vast array of opportunities to grow your business. Some of the benefits of a well-balanced LinkedIn company page are as follows:
- Visibility: your end goal is to reach as many customers and LinkedIn connections as possible,
- Publicity: your brand can reach its audience in a more direct and straightway manner,
- Lead generation: attract your audience by reaching out to them,
- Hiring people: use the power of LinkedIn to appeal to the best candidates out there.
There are certain must-dos to consider when optimizing your business LinkedIn page. The logo and cover need to be effective and brand related. The About Us segment should tell visitors everything they need to know about your business.
Furthermore, you should specify all contact details related to your business, and add a lead generation form to utilize the first impression of your page visitors.
Pin a post that leads to your company’s website, or the latest campaign details, and always keep the company data up-to-date.
One of the key tasks when administering a business LinkedIn page is growing your follower base. There are many ways to achieve this:
- Create unique LinkedIn material – you will probably run company pages on various social platforms. Try not to post the same content everywhere. Doing this will probably make you look tedious and repetitive.
- Don’t just push your products – good salesmanship means getting the people to check your business out as a result of a previous engagement. Usually, best marketing derives from building relationships with customers.
- Use the 4-1-1 rule of content posting – this way you provide your audience with a wide spectrum of relevant information. If you make one post about yourself, you need to repost one relevant piece of information and share another four pieces written by other people.
Always use rich media. Whether it’s a picture, photo, video, or podcast, this skyrockets the views. Bear in mind that the LinkedIn algorithm prefers uploading content directly to the platform, rather than just linking.
Post between 2 and 7 times a week. This turned out to be the optimum content creation frequency. Less, and the audience gets disengaged, more, and people get bored.
Relationship with the audience
The first rule of a good LinkedIn business PR is interacting with your audience. Boost loyalty and trust by asking your customers questions and engaging with answers, thus creating a dynamic atmosphere of mutual involvement.
Your customers should feel taught, entertained, and a part of a community. All this can sometimes be achieved just by asking for their feedback.
Always add your views on the shared content. Disagree with your audience sometimes. This way you can add up to their overall engagement in your page content.
Heavily rely on LinkedIn tags. A possibility to add custom notes and tags to various profiles of your LinkedIn connections means to be able to explore your followers in an efficient and speedy manner.
Try mentioning your employees or various influencers. They will be notified and engagement will surge. Mentioning should be relevant and not too frequent to avoid your content being seen as spam.
Use relevant hashtags as well. This way your content gets discovered more easily. Moreover, your LinkedIn audience can easily identify the contents of your material.
Boosting your company page visibility can also be achieved simply by inviting your connections to visit your page and follow it. This is one of many LinkedIn features and tools you as an admin should start using.
LinkedIn offers the possibility of adding tracking codes to your published content. Learn to make use of this in order to measure how substantial LinkedIn is in bringing inbound traffic to your company website.
The LinkedIn platform is being developed each day to become ever more efficient. Its algorithms are being upgraded regularly, and keeping up to date with this means knowing how to carve your LinkedIn material and give it a proper boost.
Involving your page in some beta testing can sometimes give your business page a much-needed publicity bump.
Learn to thoroughly exploit all the helpful data LinkedIn analytics can offer you. Some of the insights this tool renders are:
- Tracking of the changes in the composition and size of your audience,
- Overview of your page activity and metrics,
- Performance of lead gen pages, both yours and of your competition,
- Tracking your followers through various data.
Finally, put into action your marketing funds by using paid LinkedIn promotion. Not only will your posts get the boost, but your customers will see how serious you are about your business’s LinkedIn presence.
Combining advanced skills in LinkedIn page administration allows you to accomplish every benefit LinkedIn offers:
- To create awareness for your business,
- To secure an influx of new talent,
- To reach better clients and customers.
This platform changes every day and learning how to master this means being able to manage your LinkedIn business presence well and with success.