Contact Us Today
We are here you to help you. Write to us and we will respond to your query at the earliest.
Looking for a challenging and fulfilling opportunity? We don’t offer jobs, we offer careers.
We’re Hiring SEO Executive
We’re looking for an SEO Executive to support our SEO activities and in delivering these services to our clients. The person needs to be creative in their approach to solving problems. Must be comfortable in working in Team environment. Key Responsibilities:
- Keyword research
- Monitor website performance based on SEO activities
- Assess and introduce inbound link building strategies
- Analyse and report on performance metrics
- Competitive market audits
- Google Analytics & metrics setup and monitoring
- PPC account set up, bid management, & monitoring
Responsibilities and Duties
Manage on-page and off-page SEO efforts by optimizing content, overseeing reporting, conducting regular SEO audits for core keyword groups, and pro-actively seeking out and negotiating relevant link placements on external websites to increase organic rankings.
Work on off-page SEO to attract external links and citations through a variety of marketing efforts.
Monitor Google Webmaster Tools to identify site issues, such as crawl errors and html suggestions, communicate with technical teams to resolve issues.
Monitor, track and report on SEO performance and trends.
Research and stay up-to-date on new developments, trends and technologies within the SEO space.
Sound understanding of search engine algorithms and updates such as Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird core search technology – for regular sites, mobile sites and apps.
Web analytics experience with knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Skilled in SEO Activities, Internet Promotion, On Page, Off Page, WordPress, SMO, HTML, Photoshop, Internet Marketing, Online Marketing Good command on English,Social Media Optimization, Content Writing
Job Type: Full-time
We’re Hiring Web Developer / Designer / Freshers
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Candidate should have a good sense of coding such that it does not compromise site performance.
- Should be able to work independently
- Experience with responsive structure and best practices.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Bachelors degree
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and results focused
- Strong HTML background (HTML 4.1, XHTML 1.0)
- Basic HTML 5
- DIV + CSS (Table less html) based liquid layout technique
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of CSS 1.0, CSS 2.0, CSS 3.0
- Intermediate knowledge of JQuery & Ajax
- Should have working knowledge of graphic editing software (Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks)
- Good working experience on Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Deep understanding of all things “database” – schema design, optimization, scalability, etc.
Experience with Content Management Systems (Joomla, WordPress, Magento etc.).