Using the internet to have a vacation rental website is a Web Design tactics that has begun to be used by almost everyone. It is extremely beneficial, not only for the property owner but also for the fellow vacationers who require it.
The owner will benefit by attracting a larger customer base because more people will be aware of the rental. It can also bring in customers from around the world.
Finding a rental for their vacation will be a much easier task for the customers, as they will have a wide variety to choose from. However, making your website attract more traffic should be your priority.
This article will be your vacation rental SEO guide to help you get your website in the first few pages when you look up vacation rentals.
Find a Domain Name, Hosting, and Good Website Builder
The first step towards having your website draw attention from customers and have a good stance in Google SEO is by finding a good domain name. To aid with this, we have various websites that specifically work under this.
Getting a right good domain name, web hosting, and a good website-building website is of utmost importance. There are many businesses, both offline and online, that are solely based on this. You will need to find a reputed business and proceed with your process with them.
Having a good domain name is extremely important because the customers will need to remember it. It should also not be a commonly used name since it will get lost in the other search results.
Find a name that is simple and unique. Finding a good hosting and website building business will help you collaborate with them to design your desired website.
Make sure you are firm in what you wish the website to be like and are satisfied with the deal offered by the business before you choose them. Although this process could be expensive, this is worth the sacrifice as this is your starting step.
Make Sure the Website is Mobile Friendly is Crucial in Web Design Tactics
Mobile phones are becoming more common than using a desktop computer. Using a phone is easy and more convenient and can be used anywhere you can access the internet.
Be sure your website is using a professional mobile-friendly template otherwise you will immediately lose many potential customers because they might not be interested in going through the added effort.
If you make your website mobile-friendly, then it will be accessible to a larger audience, who might not have access to a pc. This will bring in a bigger inflow of traffic to your website.
Utilize High-Quality Photographs
When you upload photographs of your rental to the website, make sure it is of good quality. Having better pictures will help the customer be more attracted to the place. They will also get a good sense of the area and be more trusting of the surrounding.
Ensure the pictures are also taken in good lighting since customers are more likely to be drawn into the place this way. Take photographs showing the place brightly and colorfully with high quality since this can make a huge difference.
Include Local Recommendation
Most businesses do not see the importance of this step and skim past this, but this can make all the difference. On your website, make sure to include your recommendations to the local places. This can be about restaurants, hiking places, or touring places.
This will help the customers feel like they can trust the place and get them excited about their local activities. It will also make your rental look well-organized because of the itinerary of things that they could do there.
It will also make them feel like it is a tourist-friendly spot, which will help them feel more comfortable
Embed a booking engine
Make sure to include a booking engine on your website. A lot of vacation rental websites leave only their phone number as the way to book the place. However, having a booking engine on your website will make it more customer-friendly.
The reason behind this is that a few customers might not feel comfortable talking over the phone. This could be because they have a busy life, are not fluent in the local language, etc. Having a booking engine will help them book the rental easier.
Don’t forget about Google My Business
Google My Business tool is a great way to promote your business. For those of you who are wondering what it is, it is a place that is powered by Google, which can be used to track the growth and grow your business.
It is used for promoting your business on their Google search and Google Maps. It helps you analyze the interactions of your customers with the website. It also helps you connect with customers and keep posting updates on it. Using this will bring in more traffic to your website.
Additional Tips to Design Your Vacation Rental Website
- Website load time: This plays an important factor in whether the customer will look through your website or leave it to find another. Make sure your website does not have more than 2 seconds of load time. If the load time is longer, the customer will not be inclined to stay and wait for it to load. It would make the customer irritated and leave your website with a negative review.
- Security: Make sure your website has good website safety. It is important to follow basic HTTP and get an SSL certification since the customers will be providing their personal information. Since the customer trusts you with their personal information, you will have an obligation to make sure your website is secure. This will help them trust you more.
- Functionality: the website should be easy to navigate to find the information they want clearly. They should not feel like the website is strenuous to use. They should be able to find the information they want without looking for it for a long time.
- Content Quality: the content should be bold and precise so that customers feel like reading it.
- SEO: search engine optimization is done by promoting your website and attracting more traffic to it.
- Terms and Conditions: make sure to include this in the website to understand the rules they must follow and do not expect more than what we provided.