Digital Marketing

Ways to Acquire New Customers For Your Small Business

If you’re a small business owner, you know how incredibly difficult it is to make a new customer happy. You have to do everything right: hire the perfect employee, get the right product on store shelves, and then somehow find a way to get them excited about your brand.

But what if we told you there was another way?

We’re talking about getting your customers to tell their friends about your company—and it works!

In this article, I’ll be going over five easy ways to get new customers for your small business by getting them excited about your brand.

1- Send freebies to existing customers

Why should you send freebies to your existing customers?

It’s simple: to acquire new customers.

When people are in the market for a product or service, they want to know that they’re getting a good deal. You can’t get them interested in your product or service unless they already think it’s worth it—and if you want to grow your business, you need them on board. That’s where freebies come in.

Freebies can be anything from coupons that give a discount on future purchases to samples of your product or services. You’re essentially giving something away so people can get an idea of what they might like before buying from you.

If you have a lot of potential buyers per day who haven’t purchased yet, this is a great way to get them excited about purchasing from you later on down the line when there is more money involved, and you have more leverage with them over pricing negotiations (if any).

You can also have a B2B referral program. Here are some of the best affiliate marketing programs to get started. It is a great way to acquire new customers because it allows people who have referred others into your network to get some kind of reward for doing so—such as free food or drinks at their favorite restaurant, tickets for an upcoming event, etcetera. It’s always nice when people refer others so that it can help both parties out!

2- Get personal

If you’re a small business owner, you know it can be hard to attract new customers. But one of the best ways to get new clients is to get personal with them—and that doesn’t mean just asking them out for a drink or inviting them over for dinner. It means giving them something that makes them feel special and telling them how much their business matters to you.

3- Use CRM

CRM is a business management software that helps you manage all your customers and clients. This can be done through email, phone calls, or text messages. You can also use CRM for small business operations, such as creating sales leads and contacts, managing orders and projects, tracking your performance, and much more.

Some of the main benefits of using top-rated CRM software include:

  • It helps you manage your clients better by keeping track of their information like name, address, phone number, etc. You can also add notes about them so that you can remember them easily later on if needed.
  • It helps you create leads or contacts for new customers interested in purchasing your products or services in the future.
  • It helps you save time by automizing repetitive processes such as assigning leads to your sales reps.
  • It helps you improve customer satisfaction by sending newsletters about new products or services that will help improve their experience with your company and give them more reasons to buy from you again in the future!

The benefits are endless!

4- Use lead generation tools

We have all been there, right? You’ve spent hours creating a killer sales page, you’ve spent days getting in touch with every potential client you can think of—and then you get one response.

You’re like, “What the heck?”

Well, turns out that only less than 5% of leads actually turn into clients. That’s right: the other 95% are just… dead ends. This makes sense because if you spend all day trying to get a lead, they don’t show up at your door or visit your website and buy your product or service… What do you have? Nothing!

So how do you make it work? Well, there’s no one-size-fits-all solution here—but a lead automation tool like E Leads Pro can go a long way. It is the kind of automation you need to fish out those high-quality leads from your LinkedIn account.

5- Use Advertisements

Advertising is one of the most effective ways to get people to notice your business and make a purchase.

The trick is finding an audience that will actually buy from you. The best way to do so is through print, radio, TV, or online and social media ads—but it’s important to choose which medium works best for your product or service.


The best way to acquire new customers is to have an amazing product and a great offer. But if you don’t already have those, there are plenty of other ways to make your business stand out from the crowd, such as the ones explained above. The key is knowing what your customers want and how you can provide it for them.