On the web, rankings are everything. Even a slight change in ranking by one of your competitors may cause you to lose out on many potential visitors.
Fortunately, many tools and software can help you rank better in organic search results and internal linking pages.
However, finding the best tool can be challenging.
That is why I have compiled a list of the (five) 5 best SEO-friendly tools to enhance your site ranking.
As I have been testing this tool for years, you will find honest reviews of all the (discussed) tools here. Thus, without any further ado, let’s delve into this topic.
What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
As the name depicts, Search Engine Optimization is a technique for optimizing a website or blog againstspecific keywords.
This way, the end-user can easily find your website or blog by typing the relevant search query.
Which tools are used for SEO?–List of the 5 Best SEO Friendly Tools to Enhance Your Site Ranking:
Using these tools will increase traffic and improve yourwebsite’s rankings. So, let’s get to the review of five of my favorite SEO-friendly tools that I use regularly.
1. Google Search Console (GSC):
The number one SEO tool in the SEO tools for website ranking list is “Google Search Console (A.K.A.) GSC.”
Unsurprisingly, Google has its own set of SEO tools, which you can use to strengthen your website’s research and improve its rankings.
Like Google (search engine), Google Search Console (GSC) is a free SEO checker which provides an in-depth view of your website’s performance.
The in-depth view of a website from Google Search Console (GSC) comes in handy for monitoring the SEO performance of your website.
Moreover, you can inspect the URLs, validate schema markups and review any security issues for your website with GSC.
Even if some manual actions affect your website, you can also identify those actions from Google Search Console.
Now, let’s discuss the positive and negative points of using Google Search Console (GSC).
Some highlights of using Google Search Console (GSC):
• One significant pro of Google Search Console (GSC) is its free-of-cost availability.
• As this list addresses the SEO optimization tools with user-friendly behavior, itssimple navigation system is the primary reason for putting this tool in the top spot. So, the overall User Experience (UX) of Google Search Console (GSC) is relatively good.
• The excellent features of Google Search Console (GSC) make it a comprehensive SEO checker.
A few caveats of using Google Search Console (GSC):
• The only con of Google Search Console is the removal of some features after the latest update.
2. SpyFu – Competitor Keyword Research Tools for Google Ads PPC:
The second SEO tool in the list of SEO top tools for improving a website’s ranking is “SpyFu – Competitor Keyword Research Tools for Google Ads PPC.”
As the name depicts, SpyFu is one of the best SEO tools for digital marketing that allows you to spy on your industry counterparts.
It is a handy SEO tool that provides organic and paid keywords for business competitors. So, this tool is ideal for any SEO professional who wants to know the competition in his industry.
This (SpyFu) is an easy-to-use keyword suggestion tool to help you see where you rank against your competitors. Apart from this, this SEO monitoring software has high-quality features. But some most highlighted features of SpyFu are:
- SEO competition analysis.
- AdWords competitor.
- Domain comparison.
- Backlinks checker.
- An unlimited number of searches.
Let’s discuss the perks and weaknesses of using SpyFu – Competitor Keyword Research Tools for Google Ads PPC.
Some highlights of using SpyFu – Competitor Keyword Research Tools for Google Ads PPC:
• Having insight into your competitor is extremely helpful. So, this tool tells you what terms to target and how to stay ahead of your competitors.
• The major pro of this tool is its in-depth competitor keyword research for organic and paid keywords.
• This tool’s overall interface is cleaner, making it easier for beginners.
A few caveats of using SpyFu – Competitor Keyword Research Tools for Google Ads PPC:
• Compared to the other SEO suites, this tool has fewer features.
• It is not entirely free. So, its price might be a deal-breaker for some users.
• Sometimes, it provides inaccurate data.
3. Pro Rank Tracker – SEO Agency Rank Tracking & Reporting Tool:
The third SEO tool in the best SEO tools for beginners list is “Pro Rank Tracker – SEO Agency Rank Tracking & Reporting Tool.”
As the name depicts, Pro Rank Tracker is a professional SEO tool equipped with one of the most precise rank trackers on the market.
This way, businesses can effortlessly track rankings on all major search engines, including international keywords.
This SEO keyword tool is a web application that allows remote availability anywhere. So, you won’t have to download this program. However, apart from this, it comes with several other features, such as:
- Multilingual tracking and ranking.
- Powerful reporting capabilities.
- Local mobile tracking.
- 24/7 support.
Some highlights of using Pro Rank Tracker – SEO Agency Rank Tracking & Reporting Tool:
• Pro Rank Tracker automatically updates the keywords daily.
• It provides support for comprehensive auditing. So, you can perform the following functionalities with the help of this tool:
o Analyze the speed of your website.
o Check the indexed URLs of your website.
o Ensure that your website is using the HTTPS protocol.
o Ensure whether your website is mobile-friendly or not.
o Make sure whether your website has any duplicated versions in Google’s index or not.
o Understand your competitors by benchmarking your rankings.
• Pro Rank Tracker also provides a smartphone application for Android and iOS users. So, you can also use this tool’s services on your smartphone.
A few caveats of using Pro Rank Tracker – SEO Agency Rank Tracking & Reporting Tool:
• The only con of Pro Rank Tracker is its expensive plan, which is necessary for dedicated account management.
The fourth user-friendly software to increase your website’s ranking in the best SEO tools list is “Majestic – SEO Backlink Checker & Link Building Toolset.”
Majestic is a great SEO analyzer that prides itself on having one of the most elite-level site explorers in the SEO game.
This tool entirely focuses on backlink analysis. So, compared to the other SEO tools, Majestic has fewer features, which is the prime reason for its limited functionality.
However, despite its limited features, Majestic performs micro and macro analyses on a website to provide users with richer data statistics.
Like the other tools, let’s discuss some pros and cons of using the Majestic – SEO Backlink Checker & Link Building Toolset to improve your website’s ranking.
• One of the reasons for putting this tool on the paid and free SEO tools list is its more straightforward navigation. So, it is an ideal tool for beginners.
• Majestic is an exceptional site explorer, backlinks analyzer and link prospector.
• The reports generation module of this tool is difficult to operate.
• Apart from the discussed features, this tool has no worth mentioning fortes. So, it lacks features.
5. PrePostSEO – Online SEO Tools:
The fifth and the last tool in this (five) 5 best SEO friendly tools to enhance your site ranking list is a collection of 95+ free online tools. Its name is “Prepostseo Online SEO Tools.”
Pre Post SEO is a freemium web utility containing more than 95 tools to fulfill the needs of bloggers, SEO experts, students and web admins.
But for this list, let’s see how this tool is helpful from the perspective of SEO for increasing a website’s ranking.
This tool helps the SEO experts and webmasters with the help of its following tools to increase their website’s rankings:
Alexa Rank Checker – checks the global and local rankings of a website by comparing it to its counterparts.
Backlinks Maker – as the name depicts, the backlinks maker helps the users by generating high-quality backlinks with one click.
Broken Links Checker – identifies the broken links of a website.
Domain Age Checker – checks the domain age of a website.
Domain Authority Checker and Page Authority Checker – provides an inputted website’s DA and PA score.
Google Index Checker – identifies whether a URL is indexed on Google or not.
Let’s discuss the strengths and weaknesses of using the Pre Post SEO – Online SEO Tools to improve your website’s ranking.
Some highlights of using Pre Post SEO – Online SEO Tools:
• High-quality backlinks play a vital role in increasing the ranking of a website. But finding high-quality backlinks is a grind. So, the ‘Backlinks Maker’ of PrePostSEO can easily find high-quality backlinks for a website with one click.
• Broken links on a website affect the user experience of a website and its ranking. So, with the help of the‘Broken Links Checker,’ you can quickly determine the dead links on your website and replace them with the right ones.
• Although most people think that DA and PA scores do not affect a website’s ranking, Google prefers websites with higher DA and PA scores. So, you can use this tool’s ‘DA and PA Checker’ modules to check your website’s DA and PA scores.
• If a URL is not indexed on Google, how will people find it? So, the ‘Google Index Checker’ determines the indexing of URLs in Google’s indexes.
A few caveats of using Pre Post SEO – Online SEO Tools:
• None really. But compared to the other four tools, this one has limited functionality.
Bottom Line – the Conclusion:
SEO is a relatively straightforward process, but it does require some work on your end if you want to get results. It’s always good to keep up with the latest SEO technologies, which is why Google keeps pushing more and more of these utilities at us.
Even so, it can be hard to keep track of them all. That’s why I havecompiled a list of the five best SEO-friendly tools to help make your life easier. So, whether you are trying to improve your website’s rankings or just starting with SEO, this list can help you immensely.